Sentences for Save, Sentences with Save Meaning and Synonym Words
- Keep safe or rescue (someone or something) from harm or danger.(transitive verb)
- Keep and store up (something, especially money) for future use.(transitive verb)
- Keep (data) by moving a copy to a storage location, especially from memory.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
rescue, come to someone’s rescue, save someone’s life, come to someone’s aid, put aside, set aside, lay aside, put by, put to one side, lay by, keep, retain, reserve, keep in reserve, conserve, stockpile, store, hoard, save for a rainy day, keep for future use, put in a safe place, economize, be economical, be more economical, make economies, scrimp, scrimp and scrape,
Example Sentences with save
- Authority, when first detecting chaos at its heels, will entertain the vilest schemes to save its orderly facade.
- A penny saved is a penny gained.
- A stitch in time saves nine.
- To save one’s bacon.
- Trusting our intuition often saves us from disaster.
- No alibi will save you from accepting the responsibility.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking.
- I am glad that I paid so little attention to good advice; had I abided by it I might have been saved from some of my most valuable mistakes.
- Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world.