Sentences for Tell, Sentences with Tell Meaning and Synonym Words
- Communicate information, facts, or news to someone in spoken or written words.(verb)
- Decide or determine correctly or with certainty.(verb)
- Count (the members of a series or group)(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
inform, let know, notify, apprise, make aware, mention something to, acquaint with, advise, put in the picture, brief, fill in, break the news to, ascertain, decide, determine, work out, make out, deduce, discern, perceive, see, identify, recognize, understand, comprehend, calculation, enumeration, computation, reckoning, counting, telling, tally, tallying, totting up,
Example Sentences with tell
- Why should I tell you?
- Who do you love, you can tell us?
- Please sit down while I tell you something.
- Samuel is above telling a lie.
- Frank is above telling lies.
- We should go after her and tell her the truth.
- Shall I tell you what I think?
- Time will tell which is right.
- Just tell me why you’re really here.
- Why don’t you just tell Alex?
- Why didn’t you tell me?
- Please tell me the truth, I don’t want to lie anymore.
- Ancient people liked to tell stories of bravery.