Sentences for Guess, Sentences with Guess Meaning and Synonym Words
- Estimate or suppose (something) without sufficient information to be sure of being correct.(transitive verb)
- An estimate or conjecture.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
estimate, calculate, approximate, make a guess at, make an estimate of, hypothesis, theory, prediction, postulation, conjecture,
Example Sentences with guess
- I guess my mind wandered.
- I guess you’ve got a lot of questions.
- I’m just a creature of habit, I guess.
- We are too late to be friends with you, I could not guess that we would get along so well.
- I guess that works.
- I guess you heard about Samuel.
- Can’t you guess what I’m doing?
- I guess something about your relationship with her is a tale/story that was not right.