Sentences for Have, Sentences with Have Meaning and Synonym Words
- Possess, own, or hold.Possess or be provided with (a quality, characteristic, or feature)Provide or indulge oneself with (something)Be made up of; comprise.Used to indicate a particular relationship.Be able to make use of (something available or at one’s disposal)Have gained (a qualification)Possess as an intellectual attainment; know (a language or subject)(transitive verb)
- Experience; undergo.(transitive verb)
- Be obliged or find it necessary to do the specified thing.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
possess, own, be in possession of, be the owner of, be the possessor of, be the proud possessor of, have in one’s possession, have to one’s name, count among one’s possessions, be blessed with, boast, enjoy, experience, encounter, undergo, face, meet, find, go through, run into, come across, be subjected to, have experience of, be faced with, must, have got to, be obliged to, be required to, be compelled to, be forced to, be bound to, be duty-bound to, be under an obligation to, perform, execute, effect, discharge, carry out, accomplish, fulfil, complete, conduct, implement, do, make, have, manifest, show, display, exhibit, demonstrate, express, evince, receive, get, be given, be sent, obtain, acquire, procure, come by, take receipt of,
Example Sentences with have
- You have to drive slower than 110 km/h on highways.
- What have you to say for yourself?
- You have to wear uniform in class.
- You have to go to school.
- You have to write down every letter you learn.
- You have to study hard and learn every letter carefully.
- I shouldn’t have stayed away so long.
- I haven’t seen Samuel in over a week.
- I haven’t had a vacation in years.
- You’ll have a hard time.
- Do you have a girlfriend?
- I have worked as a engineer for two years.
- You ought to have warned me earlier.