Sentences for Heal, Sentences with Heal Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a person or treatment) cause (a wound, injury, or person) to become sound or healthy again.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
make better, make well, cure, treat successfully, restore to health, get someone back on their feet, put someone on the road to recovery,
Example Sentences with heal
- The ministry of health does not let not to comply with the cleaning rules.
- Sleep is essential to health.
- You will live longer as long as you eat healthily.
- My lack of access to the real world has been replaced completely by books, and it can’t be healthy to live in a land of happily ever afters.
- Exercise is extremely beneficial to health.
- Fresh air is beneficial to one’s health.
- Take care of your health.
- International trade is vital for healthy economies.
- I want to be a healer, and love all things that grow and are not barren.
- Lack of sleep is bad for your health.