Sentences for Mould, Sentences with Mould Meaning and Synonym Words
- Form (an object) out of malleable material.(verb)
- Influence the formation or development of.(verb)
- A hollow container used to give shape to molten or hot liquid material when it cools and hardens.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
shape, form, fashion, model, work, construct, frame, make, create, configure, manufacture, design, sculpt, sculpture, throw, determine, direct, control, guide, lead, influence, shape, form, fashion, affect, make, cast, die, form, matrix, shape, container, character, nature, temperament, temper, disposition, cast of mind, turn of mind, mettle,
Example Sentences with mould
- My mom’s the one I look up to for everything. I feel like I’m a lump of clay and she’s moulding me into a woman.
- If you are cast in a different mould to the majority, it is no merit of yours: Nature did it.
- In making even horizontal and clear inspections we colour and mould according to the wants within us whatever our eyes bring in.