Sentences for Help, Sentences with Help Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make it easier for (someone) to do something by offering one’s services or resources.(transitive verb)
- Serve someone with (food or drink)(transitive verb)
- Cannot or could not avoid.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
assist, aid, help out, lend a hand to, lend a helping hand to, give assistance to, come to the aid of, succour, aid and abet, be unable to stop, be unable to prevent oneself from, be unable to refrain from, be unable to keep from, be unable to forbear from, be unable to break the habit of, assistance, aid, a helping hand, support, succour, advice, guidance, solution,
Example Sentences with help
- I could help you with Spanish.
- How may I help you?
- While you help her, she doesn’t help anyone.
- Do you know? How is that helpful?
- You can’t make friends unless you help.
- Can I help you?
- Could I help you?
- Would you help me?
- Can you help us?
- Come over and help out.
- I could use some help here.
- I’m sure John would be happy to help.