Sentences for Hero, Sentences with Hero Meaning and Synonym Words
- A person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.(noun)
- another term for submarine (sense 2 of the noun)(noun)
brave man, champion, man of courage, great man, man of the hour, conquering hero, victor, winner, conqueror, lionheart, warrior, paladin, knight, white hat,
Example Sentences with hero
- Our hero demands the warrior’s heart.
- His victory made him a hero.
- The hero finally defeated the evil scientist.
- Ultimately a hero is a man who would argue with the gods, and so awakens devils to contest his vision.
- Anyone can slay a dragon …but try waking up every morning and loving the world all over again. That’s what takes a real hero.
- I detest the masculine point of view. I am bored by his heroism, virtue, and honour.
- Immortals are constrained by ancient rules. But a hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve.
- We can’t all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by.
- Steve is a decorated war hero.
- Great heroes need great sorrows and burdens, or half their greatness goes unnoticed. It is all part of the fairy tale.
- The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary.
- It is better to arm and strengthen your hero, than to disarm and enfeeble your foe.
- You are my hero.
- He became a national hero.
- Samuel doesn’t want to be a hero.
- Don’t forget, every man cannot be a hero.