Sentences for invite, Sentences with invite Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make a polite, formal, or friendly request to (someone) to go somewhere or to do something.(transitive verb)
- An invitation.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
ask, bid, summon, invitation, request, call, bidding, summons,
Example Sentences with invite
- They didn’t go to the party, even though they were invited.
- I wonder who to invite.
- Even if they invite me, I won’t go there.
- They are delighted at having been invited.
- Paul did not expect to be invited.
- My daughter will invite her friends to the house.