Sentences for Knit, Sentences with Knit Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make (a garment, blanket, etc.) by interlocking loops of wool or other yarn with knitting needles or on a machine.(verb)
- Unite or cause to unite.(verb)
- Tighten (one’s brow or eyebrows) in a frown of concentration, disapproval, or anxiety.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
unite, become united, unify, become unified, become one, come together, become closer, band together, bond, combine, coalesce, merge, meld, blend, amalgamate, league, furrow, tighten, contract, gather, draw in, wrinkle, pucker, knot, screw up, crease, scrunch up,
Example Sentences with knit
- My mother is knitting me a new sweater.
- Alex likes to knit.
- My sister knit him a sweater for his birthday.
- She is really into knitting.
- Pam knows nothing of sewing or knitting.
- Jessica knitted her father a sweater.
- My sister has been knitting since this morning.