Sentences for Laugh, Sentences with Laugh Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make the spontaneous sounds and movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions of lively amusement and sometimes also of contempt or derision.(intransitive verb)
- An act of laughing.(noun)
- Something that causes laughter; a source of fun, amusement, or derision.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
chuckle, chortle, guffaw, giggle, titter, snigger, snicker, cackle, howl, roar, tee-hee, burst out laughing, hoot with laughter, roar with laughter, shake with laughter, be convulsed with laughter, dissolve into laughter, split one’s sides, hold one’s sides, be doubled up, chuckle, chortle, guffaw, giggle, titter, ha-ha, tee-hee, snigger, roar of laughter, hoot of laughter, shriek of laughter, peal of laughter, belly laugh, joke, prank, piece of fun, jest, escapade, adventure, caper, romp, practical joke, trick, bit of mischief,
Example Sentences with laugh
- My brother burst out laughing.
- Samuel was about to burst out laughing.
- Alex burst out laughing.
- I miss your laugh.
- You may laugh.
- My baby cries a lot generally but she is laughing.
- Steve laughed at Jessica’s idea.
- I was laughed at by everyone.
- I laughed so much my stomach hurts.