Sentences for Pass, Sentences with Pass Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move or cause to move in a specified direction.(verb)
- Go past or across; leave behind or on one side in proceeding.(verb)
- (of time or a point in time) elapse; go by.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
go, proceed, move, progress, make one’s way, travel, drive, fly, elapse, go by, go past, proceed, progress, advance, wear on, slip by, slip away, roll by, glide by, tick by, hand, let someone have, give, hand over, hand round, reach, be successful in, succeed in, gain a pass in, get through, come through, meet the requirements of, pass muster in, declare, pronounce, utter, express, deliver, issue, set forth, discharge, excrete, eliminate, evacuate, expel, emit, void, release, let out, permit, warrant, authorization, licence, kick, hit, throw, shot, header, make sexual advances to, make advances to, make sexual overtures to, proposition, make a sexual approach to, reach a bad state, reach a regrettable state, reach a bad state of affairs, reach a regrettable state of affairs, be in a worrying state, be in a sad plight, be in troubled circumstances, be in dire straits,
Example Sentences with pass
- He was passive by nature.
- Alex has a passive character.
- Too many people get credit for being good, when they are only being passive.
- How can you be so passive?
- You shouldn’t do passive activities to lose weight.
- Alex is the most passive character in the class.
- My son was passive by nature.
- We played a passive game in the park.
- A large car can not pass through a narrow road.
- Transparent objects allow light to pass through them.
- Mary was upset at having been passed over for the job.