Sentences for Loose, Sentences with Loose Meaning and Synonym Words
- Set free; release.(transitive verb)
- Not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached.(adjective)
- (of a garment) not fitting tightly or closely.(adjective)
free, set free, unloose, turn loose, set loose, let loose, let go, release, liberate, not fixed in place, not secure, insecure, unsecured, unattached, baggy, loose-fitting, easy-fitting, generously cut, slack, roomy, boyfriend, vague, indefinite, inexact, imprecise, ill-defined, unrigorous, unmeticulous,
Example Sentences with loose
- The banner hanging on the wall is too loose.
- You shouldn’t be tied up that loosely.
- These shoes are a little loose.
- This knot’s coming loose.
- Doesn’t that bolt seem loose?
- That knot’s loose.
- Don’t set the dogs loose.
- That guy has a screw loose!
- This shirt is a little bit loose.
- Look for it among the loose papers on my desk.
- Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman but loose enough to show you’re a lady.
- This coat looks loose on me.
- Did you loose anyone out of the boat?
- There’s a loose button on your shirt.