Sentences for Mix, Sentences with Mix Meaning and Synonym Words
- Combine or put together to form one substance or mass.(transitive verb)
- (of a person) associate with others socially.(transitive verb)
- (especially in sound recording) combine (two or more signals or soundtracks) into one.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
blend, mingle, combine, put together, stir, jumble, merge, associate, socialize, mingle, meet, get together, have dealings, fraternize, circulate, keep company, rub shoulders, consort, move, go out, mixture, blend, mingling, combination, compound, fusion, composition, concoction, brew, alloy, merger, union, amalgamation, amalgam, coalition, cross, hybrid,
Example Sentences with mix
- If you mix red and white, you get orange.
- When you mix colors, you get different color.
- If you mix blue and yellow, you get green.
- If you mix colors, you get different color.
- The girl frequently gets sugar and salt mixed up.
- So when you learn English rhymes, you also permanently learn words that are very close to each other and are likely to mix them.
- Now, I’m not saying I’m fashionable, but there are sociological interests that matter to me, things that are theoretical, political, intellectual and also concerned with vanity and beauty that we all think about but that I try to mix up and translate into fashion.
- Editing yourself is like an irksome coin toss. You’ve got to strip yourself of super ego and operate from the id. Maybe I’ve got my Freud mixed up. It’s just hard to trade a beauty shot for the performance with truth and a brightly lit zit.