Sentences for Nap, Sentences with Nap Meaning and Synonym Words
- Sleep lightly or briefly, especially during the day.(intransitive verb)
- A short sleep, especially during the day.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
doze, sleep, sleep lightly, take a nap, catnap, rest, take a siesta, drowse, sleep, light sleep, catnap, siesta, doze, lie-down, rest,
Example Sentences with nap
- I’m going to take a nap.
- He felt that taking naps was much more beneficial than confronting catastrophes.
- Jessica folded the napkin in half.
- Just hear me out. While you were napping, I was busy chatting up our allies.
- So long as men worship the Caesars and Napoleons, Caesars and Napoleons will duly arise and make them miserable.
- It’s about getting the kids up and fed, getting one to school, getting the other down for a nap, going to the grocery store, picking one up from school, getting the other one down for another nap, cooking dinner… I live my life at these two extremes. I’m either a full-time stay-at-home mom or a full-time actress.