Sentences for Nurse, Sentences with Nurse Meaning and Synonym Words
- Give medical and other attention to (a sick person)(transitive verb)
- Feed (a baby) at the breast.(transitive verb)
- Try to play strokes which keep (the balls) close together.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
care for, take care of, look after, tend, attend to, minister to, breastfeed, suckle, wet-nurse, feed, caregiver, attendant,
Example Sentences with nurse
- The nurse gave me a shot.
- I am a retired nurse.
- At that time, nurses lived in special accommodation.
- I was sent to a nice Church of England girls’ school and at that time, after university, a woman was expected to become a teacher, a nurse or a missionary – prior to marriage.
- Some people think that doctors and nurses can put scrambled eggs back in the shell.
- America has the best doctors, the best nurses, the best hospitals, the best medical technology, the best medical breakthrough medicines in the world. There is absolutely no reason we should not have in this country the best health care in the world.