Sentences for Obtain, Sentences with Obtain Meaning and Synonym Words
- Get, acquire, or secure (something)(verb)
- Be prevalent, customary, or established.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
get, acquire, come by, secure, procure, come into possession of, pick up, be given, prevail, be in force, apply, exist, be in use, be established, be customary, be effective, be prevalent, stand, hold, be the case,
Example Sentences with obtain
- Wisdom cannot be obtained easily.
- Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.
- … the companions of our childhood always possess a certain power over our minds which hardly any later friend can obtain.
- Happiness is not something that can be obtained easily.
- Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person’s ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.
- Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.
- Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.