Sentences for Organize, Sentences with Organize Meaning and Synonym Words
- Arrange into a structured whole; order.(transitive verb)
- Make arrangements or preparations for (an event or activity); coordinate.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
put in order, order, arrange, sort, sort out, assemble, marshal, put straight, group, dispose, classify, collocate, categorize, catalogue, codify, tabulate, compile, systematize, systemize, regulate, regiment, standardize, structure, shape, mould, knock into shape, lick into shape, pigeonhole, prepared, all set, set, organized, in a fit state, equipped, primed,
Example Sentences with organize
- We organize an entertainment for children at school.
- Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.
- As an organizer I start from where the world is, as it is, not as I would like it to be.
- In individual industries where female labour pays an important role, any movement advocating better wages, shorter working hours, etc., would not be doomed from the start because of the attitude of those women workers who are not organized.