Sentences for Physical, Sentences with Physical Meaning and Synonym Words
- A medical examination to determine a person’s bodily fitness.(noun)
- Relating to the body as opposed to the mind.(adjective)
- Relating to things perceived through the senses as opposed to the mind; tangible or concrete.(adjective)
bodily, corporeal, corporal, fleshly, in the flesh, material, substantial, solid, concrete, tangible, palpable, visible, real, actual,
Example Sentences with physical
- Samuel gets a physical once a year.
- You must be in good physical condition.
- Alex is in good physical condition.
- He looked very good physically.
- The war had worn him out physically and mentally.
- When we found her, her physical condition was not good at all.
- Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear.
- Of course it hurt that we could never love each other in a physical way.
- Anything which is physically possible can always be made financially possible; money is a bugaboo of small minds.
- It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.
- In physical terms, reality is the totality of a system, known and unknown.
- It needs to improve its physical properties.
- They are studying physical science.
- I want to do a little physical exercise.