Sentences for Plot, Sentences with Plot Meaning and Synonym Words
- Secretly make plans to carry out (an illegal or harmful action)(transitive verb)
- Devise the sequence of events in (a play, novel, movie, or similar work)(transitive verb)
- Mark (a route or position) on a chart.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
plan, scheme, arrange, organize, lay, hatch, concoct, devise, frame, think up, dream up, cook up, brew, conceive, mark, chart, map, indicate, represent, graph, conspiracy, intrigue, secret plan, secret scheme, stratagem, storyline, story, chain of events, scenario, action, thread, piece of ground, patch, area, location, parcel, tract, allotment, acreage,
Example Sentences with plot
- My life has a superb cast, but I cannot figure out the plot.
- If life is a video game, the graphics are great, but the plot is confusing and the tutorial is way too long.
- The plot develops rapidly.
- I always have one or two, sometimes more, Navajo or other tribes’ cultural elements in mind when I start a plot. In Thief of Time, I wanted to make readers aware of Navajo attitude toward the dead, respect for burial sites.
- The pattern of a newspaperman’s life is like the plot of ‘Black Beauty.’ Sometimes he finds a kind master who gives him a dry stall and an occasional bran mash in the form of a Christmas bonus, sometimes he falls into the hands of a mean owner who drives him in spite of spavins and expects him to live on potato peelings.