Sentences for Dive, Sentences with Dive Meaning and Synonym Words
- Plunge head first into water.(intransitive verb)
- (of an aircraft or bird) plunge steeply downward through the air.(intransitive verb)
- A plunge head first into water.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
plunge, plummet, nosedive, descend, jump, fall, drop, swoop, pitch, bellyflop, plunge, plummet, nosedive, descent, jump, fall, drop, swoop, pitch, bellyflop, going down, coming down, sleazy bar, sleazy nightclub, drinking den,
Example Sentences with dive
- I want to dive off the cliff.
- My sister dived into the swimming pool.
- I’d like to visit some waterfront dives.
- The pilot lost control and the plane went into a dive.
- Globalization destroys the diversity of languages.
- We collected fruits from diverse trees.
- It is an ethnically diverse school.
- The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed. (J.K. Rowling)