Sentences for Reset, Sentences with Reset Meaning and Synonym Words
- Set again or differently.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
adjust, set, assay, collimate, regulate,
Example Sentences with reset
- You have to reset the computer.
- My teacher had found a way to reset them.
- Maybe it’ll reset things.
- You have to reset the odometer.
- Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.
- Every so often, life offers you a reset button. When it does, you need to press it as hard as you can.
- I decided, as I succumbed to sleep, that men should come with manuals, subtitles, and reset buttons.