Sentences for Point, Sentences with Point Meaning and Synonym Words
- Direct someone’s attention toward something by extending one’s finger or something held in one’s hand.(verb)
- Give force or emphasis to (words or actions)(verb)
- Extend (the toes or feet) in line with the leg by tensing the foot and ankle in such a way as to form a point.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
tip, sharp end, tapered end, end, extremity, place, position, location, site, spot, area, locality, locale, detail, item, particular, fact, thing, piece of information, idea, argument, consideration, factor, element, aspect, regard, respect, promontory, headland, head, foreland, cape, peninsula, bluff, ness, horn, bill, extremity, furthermost part, limit, margin, edge, border, boundary, periphery,
Example Sentences with point
- The stock reached its high point last October.
- We lost by two points.
- Otherwise, it is possible to lose points, especially in essay missions.
- Politics is pointless if it does nothing to enhance the beauty of our lives.
- From this day on, I refuse to let anyone bring me to a point where I can’t take a horrible situation and spin it into something beneficial.
- Frank pointed towards the mountain.
- Is there any point in public debate in a society where hardly anyone has been taught how to think, while millions have been taught what to think?