Sentences for Polite, Sentences with Polite Meaning and Synonym Words
- Having or showing behavior that is respectful and considerate of other people.(adjective)
well mannered, civil, courteous, respectful, deferential, well behaved, well bred, gentlemanly, ladylike, chivalrous, gallant, genteel, cultivated, gracious, urbane, well brought up,
Example Sentences with polite
- Would you please be polite?
- You don’t behave politely.
- Try to be as polite as you can when asking directions.
- Last week, she politely rejected her offers.
- Everybody likes polite people.
- My brother’s behavior was anything but polite.
- It’s not polite to speak with your mouth full.
- You should try to be more polite.
- Be polite to everyone.
- Alex wasn’t polite to Jessica.
- He is polite to a fault.
- Be polite to your parents.
- My mom always taught me to be sweet and polite and cross my legs because it’s what the guys like. Actually, they like a raunchy girl once in a while.