Sentences for Quarrel, Sentences with Quarrel Meaning and Synonym Words
- A heated argument or disagreement, typically about a trivial issue and between people who are usually on good terms.(noun)
- Have a heated argument or disagreement.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
argument, row, fight, disagreement, difference of opinion, dissension, falling-out, argue, have a fight, have a row, row, fight, disagree, fail to agree, differ, be at odds, have a misunderstanding, be at variance, fall out,
Example Sentences with quarrel
- We have no quarrel with you.
- Alex and Jessica quarreled.
- I have no quarrel with anyone here.
- They are always quarreling.
- I had a quarrel with my brother.
- I had a quarrel with him over money.
- After their quarrel, she called it quits.
- Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.
- The next time you have a quarrel with me, I’d appreciate it if you could just talk to me first before resorting to pelting me with rocks.
- Out of the quarrel with others we make rhetoric; out of the quarrel with ourselves we make poetry.
- If you get down and you quarrel everyday, you’re saying praises to the devil, I say.