Sentences for Realize, Sentences with Realize Meaning and Synonym Words
- Become fully aware of (something) as a fact; understand clearly.(transitive verb)
- Cause (something desired or anticipated) to happen.(transitive verb)
- Give actual or physical form to.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
register, perceive, discern, be aware of, become aware of, be aware of the fact that, become aware of the fact that, be conscious of, become conscious of, be conscious of the fact that, become conscious of the fact that, notice, make, obtain, clear, acquire, gain, bring in, reap,
Example Sentences with realize
- You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.
- I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me.
- He hadn’t realized yet that Gansey could persuade even the sun to pause and give him the time.
- Listen, and you will realize that we are made not from cells or from atoms. We are made from stories.
- Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
- That was when Leonard realized something crucial about depression.
- We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realize.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.