Sentences for Relate, Sentences with Relate Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make or show a connection between.(transitive verb)
- Feel sympathy with; identify with.(transitive verb)
- Give an account of (a sequence of events); narrate.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
connect, connect with, associate, associate with, link, link with, correlate, correlate with, ally, ally with, couple, couple with, bracket, bracket with, have a rapport with, get on with, get on well with, respond to, sympathize with, feel sympathy with, feel for, identify with, empathize with, connect with, understand, speak the same language as, be in tune with, be on the same wavelength as, tell, recount, narrate, give an account of, describe,
Example Sentences with relate
- Then I discovered that being related is no guarantee of love!
- When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
- It remains to consider what attitude thoughtful men and Christian believers should take respecting them, and how they stand related to beliefs of another order.
- I have always detested any departure from reality, an attitude which I relate to my mother’s poor mental health.
- The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game.
- For me art and chess are closely related, both are forms in which the self finds beauty and expression.
- No Congress ever has seen fit to amend the Constitution to address any issue related to marriage. No Constitutional Amendment was needed to ban polygamy or bigamy, nor was a Constitutional Amendment needed to set a uniform age of majority to ban child marriages.