Sentences for Renew, Sentences with Renew Meaning and Synonym Words
- Resume (an activity) after an interruption.(transitive verb)
- Extend for a further period the validity of (a license, subscription, or contract)(transitive verb)
- Replace (something that is broken or worn out)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
resume, return to, pick up again, take up again, come back to, reopen, begin again, start again, restart, recommence, extend, prolong, renovate, restore, modernize, redecorate, refurbish, revamp, make over, improve, recondition, rehabilitate, overhaul, redevelop, rebuild, reconstruct, remodel,
Example Sentences with renew
- We must prefer renewable energy.
- I had not intended to love him; the reader knows I had wrought hard to extirpate from my soul the germs of love there detected; and now, at the first renewed view of him, they spontaneously revived, great and strong! He made me love him without looking at me.
- The falling out of lovers is the renewing of love.
- People are patronizing the theatres with renewed enthusiasm – there is an entire picnic-like attitude when families go out to see movies, which is a very good sign. They want to see larger-than-life characters on the big screen and not just watch movies on television or on DVDs.
- It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men’s hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit.