Sentences for Rule, Sentences with Rule Meaning and Synonym Words
- Exercise ultimate power or authority over (an area and its people)(verb)
- Pronounce authoritatively and legally to be the case.(verb)
- Make parallel lines across (paper)(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
govern, preside over, control, have control of, be in control of, lead, be the leader of, dominate, run, head, direct, administer, manage, regulate, decree, order, direct, pronounce, make a judgement, judge, adjudge, adjudicate, lay down, ordain, ruled, feint, regulation, ruling, directive, order, court order, act, law, by-law, statute, edict, canon, ordinance, pronouncement, mandate, command, dictate, dictum, decree, fiat, proclamation, injunction, commandment, prescription, stipulation, requirement, precept, guideline, direction, control, jurisdiction, command, power, sway, dominion, government, administration, sovereignty, leadership, ascendancy, supremacy, authority, direction, mastery, hegemony, regime, influence, procedure, practice, protocol, convention, standard, norm, form, routine, custom, habit, wont, system, standard, units, scale,
Example Sentences with rule
- The ministry of health does not let not to comply with the cleaning rules.
- She’s someone who abides by the rules.
- I don’t need to abide by the rules.
- The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.
- Before I can live with other folks I’ve got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.
- Democracy is one of the core values of the Council of Europe, together with human rights and the rule of law.
- Circumstances are the rulers of the weak; they are but the instruments of the wise.
- All people have to obey the traffic rules.
- I always play by the rules.
- That rule applied to everybody.
- They must follow the rules.