Sentences for Salvage, Sentences with Salvage Meaning and Synonym Words
- Rescue (a wrecked or disabled ship or its cargo) from loss at sea.(transitive verb)
- Apprehend and execute (a suspected criminal) without trial.(transitive verb)
- The rescue of a wrecked or disabled ship or its cargo from loss at sea.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
rescue, save, recover, retrieve, raise, reclaim, get back, restore, reinstate, rescue, saving, recovery, raising, reclamation, restoration, salvation,
Example Sentences with salvage
- Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it – it can be salvaged.
- The real cure for our environmental problems is to understand that our job is to salvage Mother Nature. We are facing a formidable enemy in this field. It is the hunters… and to convince them to leave their guns on the wall is going to be very difficult.