Sentences for Scale, Sentences with Scale Meaning and Synonym Words
- Remove scale or scales from.(verb)
- (especially of the skin) form scales.(verb)
- Each of the small, thin horny or bony plates protecting the skin of fish and reptiles, typically overlapping one another.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
Example Sentences with scale
- Stand on the scales.
- I weighed myself on the bathroom scales.
- Step on the scale.
- Please scale the fish.
- The fish has shiny scales.
- Please put it on the scale.
- Put the meat on the scales.
- The Scale of the Universe 2 is an educational game in which you are shown the sizes of different things in our universe in relation to other different things.
- Spatial scale is a specific application of the term scale for describing or categorizing.