Sentences for Sew, Sentences with Sew Meaning and Synonym Words
- Join, fasten, or repair (something) by making stitches with a needle and thread or a sewing machine.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
stitch, machine stitch,
Example Sentences with sew
- She can sew very well.
- Did you sew this by hand?
- You are very good at sewing.
- Arya is sewing baby clothes.
- Jessica is sewing baby clothes.
- She sewed a button on her coat.
- She asked me whether I know how to sew.
- My sister makes her living by sewing.
- She stopped sewing and had some tea.
- Pam knows nothing of sewing or knitting.