Sentences for Slink, Sentences with Slink Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move smoothly and quietly with gliding steps, in a stealthy or sensuous manner.(verb)
- A slinking movement or walk.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
slip, move lightly, move quietly, steal, slink,
Example Sentences with slink
- Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other and greater ones invariably slink in after it.
- Imagination has a poor memory, it slinks away and gets blurry. Eyes remember much longer.
- I cannot praise a fugitive and cloistered virtue, unexercised and unbreathed, that never sallies out and sees her adversary, but slinks out of the race where that immortal garland is to be run for, not without dust and heat.
- It was true that she was a creature of the night. But she would decide for herself what that meant. She had two choices before her: to slink away and hide, or to dare to fight.