Sentences for Declare, Sentences with Declare Meaning and Synonym Words
- Say something in a solemn and emphatic manner.(verb)
- Acknowledge possession of (taxable income or dutiable goods)(verb)
- Announce that one holds (certain combinations of cards) in a card game.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
proclaim, announce, make known, state, communicate, reveal, divulge, mention, talk about, raise, moot, air, bring into the open, voice, articulate, pronounce, express, vent, set forth, make public, publicize, disseminate, circulate, publish, broadcast, promulgate, trumpet, blazon,
Example Sentences with declare
- He was declared bankrupt.
- Brazil declared war on Argentina in 1825.
- It declared its independence.
- He declared that the death penalty would no longer exist.
- He declared the country bankrupt.
- He declared that everything would be better.
- They declared that they will sign a new goalkeeper.
- The colony declared independence.
- The colony declared independence and become a republic.
- Do you have anything to declare?