Sentences for Snap, Sentences with Snap Meaning and Synonym Words
- Break or cause to break suddenly and completely, typically with a sharp cracking sound.(verb)
- (of an animal) make a sudden audible bite.(verb)
- Suddenly lose one’s self-control.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
break, break in two, break into two, fracture, splinter, separate, come apart, part, split, crack, bite, gnash its teeth, lose one’s self-control, crack, freak, freak out, get overwrought, go to pieces, get hysterical, get worked up, flare up, photograph, get a photo of, get a photograph of, take a photo of, take a photograph of, take someone’s photo, take someone’s picture, get a picture of, take a picture of, picture, get a snap of, get a snapshot of, take a snap of, take a snapshot of, take, shoot, get a shot of, take a shot of, take a likeness of, record, film, capture on celluloid, capture on film, record on celluloid, record on film, click, crack, pop, clink, tick, report, smack, whack, crackle, photograph, picture, photo, shot, snapshot, likeness, image, portrait, study, print, slide, transparency, negative, positive, plate, film, bromide, frame, exposure, still, proof, enprint, enlargement, easy task, easy job, child’s play, five-finger exercise, gift, walkover, nothing, sinecure, gravy train, unrehearsed, unprepared, unscripted, extempore, extemporized, improvised, improvisational, improvisatory, improvisatorial, spontaneous, unstudied, unpremeditated, unarranged, unplanned, on the spot, snap, ad lib,
Example Sentences with snap
- I stood still, vision blurring, and in that moment, I heard my heart break. It was a small, clean sound, like the snapping of a flower’s stem.
- The funny thing about facing imminent death is that it really snaps everything else into perspective.