Sentences for Strange, Sentences with Strange Meaning and Synonym Words
- Unusual or surprising in a way that is unsettling or hard to understand.(adjective)
- Not previously visited, seen, or encountered; unfamiliar or alien.(adjective)
- Denoting or involving a flavor (variety) of unstable quark having an electric charge of -1/3. Strange quarks have similar properties to down quarks and bottom quarks, but are distinguished from them by having an intermediate mass.(adjective)
unusual, odd, curious, peculiar, funny, bizarre, weird, uncanny, queer, unexpected, unfamiliar, abnormal, atypical, anomalous, untypical, different, out of the ordinary, out of the way, extraordinary, remarkable, puzzling, mystifying, mysterious, perplexing, baffling, unaccountable, inexplicable, incongruous, uncommon, irregular, singular, deviant, aberrant, freak, freakish, surreal, unfamiliar, unknown, new, alien, previously unencountered,
Example Sentences with strange
- It seems strange.
- Everything is so strange.
- That’s a strange question.
- She gave me a strange look.
- It’s strange that Steve doesn’t agree with us.
- I didn’t see anything strange.
- He had a strange dream.
- He loves hanging out with strangers.
- I found a strange object lying on the road.
- I had always believed that life was very strange.
- I don’t think it’s strange at all.
- I don’t think that it’s strange at all.
- The dogs started barking at the stranger outside.
- The cat leaped at a stranger.
- Steve awoke to find himself in a strange room.
- My computer’s acting strange.
- The dog barks at a stranger.
- The dog barked at the stranger.
- Nostalgia in reverse, the longing for yet another strange land, grew especially strong in spring.
- Perhaps I can stay by the fire and mend your socks and scream if I hear any strange noises.