Sentences for Stubborn, Sentences with Stubborn Meaning and Synonym Words
- Having or showing dogged determination not to change one’s attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so.(adjective)
obstinate, stubborn as a mule, mulish, headstrong, wilful, strong-willed, self-willed, pig-headed, bull-headed, obdurate, awkward, difficult, contrary, perverse, recalcitrant, refractory,
Example Sentences with stubborn
- You’re as stubborn as ever.
- It is very good to be stubborn towards life.
- You are a very strong and stubborn person. Never give up.
- Facts are stubborn things..
- They are always stubborn.
- My father is a very stubborn person.
- There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others.
- The Death Eaters can’t all be pure-blood, there aren’t enough pure-blood wizards left,” said Hermione stubbornly.
- You’ve become old and stubborn.
- Samuel is quite stubborn.
- I can be as stubborn as you are.