Sentences for Kick, Sentences with Kick Meaning and Synonym Words
- Strike or propel forcibly with the foot.(verb)
- Succeed in giving up (a habit or addiction)(verb)
- (of a gun) recoil when fired.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
boot, punt, strike with the foot, give up, break, get out of, abandon, end, escape from, recoil, spring back, fly back, boot, punt, potency, stimulant effect, alcoholic effect, strength, power, punch,
Example Sentences with kick
- Samuel kicked open the door.
- Alex kicked the door down.
- I’m getting kicked out of school.
- Steve kicked the ball really hard.
- I could kick myself for not bringing a map.
- Frank got kicked off the team.
- I just got kicked out of school.
- The soccer player kicked the ball.
- They kicked us out of the bar at 7:30.