Sentences for Suppose, Sentences with Suppose Meaning and Synonym Words
- Assume that something is the case on the basis of evidence or probability but without proof or certain knowledge.(verb)
- Be required to do something because of the position one is in or an agreement one has made.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
assume, dare say, take for granted, take as read, presume, expect, take it, meant, intended, expected,
Example Sentences with suppose
- I suppose it might work.
- I suppose you have a plan.
- I suppose that’s OK.
- Reader, suppose you were an idiot.
- I suppose I’ll have to add the force of gravity to my list of enemies.
- I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last.
- I was supposed to be having the time of my life.
- The bottom line is that we never fall for the people we’re supposed to.
- And I’m suppose to sit by while you date boys and fall in love with someone else, get married…?
- I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.
- You suppose that’s allowed.