Sentences for Touch, Sentences with Touch Meaning and Synonym Words
- Come into or be in contact with.(transitive verb)
- Handle in order to manipulate, alter, or otherwise affect, especially in an adverse way.(transitive verb)
- Have an effect on; make a difference to.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
be in contact, be in contact with, come into contact, come into contact with, come together, come together with, meet, join, connect, converge, converge with, be contiguous, be contiguous with, border, border on, be against, be up against, link up, link up with, adjoin, abut, neighbour, handle, hold, pick up, move, affect, have an effect on, concern, involve, have a bearing on, be relevant to, be pertinent to, affected, softened, moved, stirred, swayed, aroused, impressed, influenced, warmed, impassioned, upset, disturbed, distressed, reach, attain, arrive at, come to, make, press, tap, pat, nudge, prod, poke, push, glance, flick, small amount, trace, bit, suggestion, suspicion, hint, scintilla, tinge, tincture, whiff, whisper, overtone, undertone, nuance, murmur, colouring, breath, vein, skill, skilfulness, expertise, dexterity, deftness, virtuosity, adroitness, adeptness, ability, talent, flair, facility, proficiency,
Example Sentences with touch
- Indeed, man has two different beings inside him. What devil thought of that malicious touch?
- His feet were not touching the ground.
- He touched the pool with his feet first.
- Don’t touch my bike.
- I don’t like to be touched.
- If you touch a fire, you get burned.
- His hand glides down my arm, folds over my hand. His fingers lace with mine, palms kissing. I can feel the fast thud of his heart through this single touch.
- The ambassador touched his beard, stared at the bank of drawers then sipped her coffee.
- Now I’ll add the finishing touch.
- Alex never touched me.
- I think Anderson didn’t touch it.
- Alkaline solutions are slippery or soapy to the touch.
- I wouldn’t touch that.
- I just touched a snake.
- Please don’t touch this.