Sentences for Talk, Sentences with Talk Meaning and Synonym Words
- Speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words.(intransitive verb)
- Have formal dealings or discussions; negotiate.(intransitive verb)
- Use (a particular language) in speech.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
speak, give voice, chat, discuss terms, hold talks, discuss a settlement, talk, consult together, try to reach a compromise, parley, confer, debate, speak, speak in, talk in, communicate in, converse in, express oneself in, discourse in, use, chatter, chatting, chattering, gossiping, prattling, prating, gibbering, jabbering, babbling, gabbling, rattling on, speaking, talking, negotiations, discussions, lecture, speech, address, discourse, oration, presentation, report, sermon, disquisition, dissertation, symposium,
Example Sentences with talk
- I haven’t talked to my son yet.
- She had not been talking to us since for two days.
- I saw what you’re talking about on Instagram.
- Anytime you need to talk, Just call me.
- Don’t talk to him.
- We talked until two in the morning.
- I can’t talk with people.
- I have not been talking with you, she was my mom.
- We’ve talked it over among ourselves.
- Can I talk to you for just a second?
- Frank is so angry so that he will not accept to talk with us.
- Peace talks will begin next week.
- The peace talks have been suspended for a while.
- Had he been talking to us since for two days?
- I have not been talking with you, he was my mom.
- Why don’t you talk to me now?
- They’re talking with each other.
- Don’t even talk to Steve.