Sentences for Thank, Sentences with Thank Meaning and Synonym Words
- Express gratitude to (someone), especially by saying “Thank you”(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
express gratitude to, express one’s gratitude to, express one’s thanks to, extend thanks to, offer thanks to, say thank you to, show appreciation to,
Example Sentences with thank
- I would like to thank you for your collaboration.
- I cannot thank you enough for your assistance.
- We are all born sexual creatures, thank God, but it’s a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift.
- I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you.
- Learning English is really easy thanks to the internet.
- I wanted to thank you.
- He walked through the door and thanked her.
- I want to thank you.
- I thank you for coming.
- One day you’ll thank me.
- I came to thank you.
- Pam thanked me for the gift.
- Steve thanked Pam for helping him.
- My son came to me and thanked me.
- I thank you very much for your help.
- All I have to be thankful for in this world is that I was sitting down when my garter busted.