Sentences for Thrust, Sentences with Thrust Meaning and Synonym Words
- Push (something or someone) suddenly or violently in the specified direction.(verb)
- A sudden or violent lunge with a pointed weapon or a bodily part.(noun)
- The propulsive force of a jet or rocket engine.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
shove, push, propel, impel, shove, push, ram, prod, poke, stab, jab, lunge, drive, barge, bump, bang, jolt, butt, knock, nudge, force, motive force, propulsive force, propulsion, drive, driving force, actuation, impetus, impulse, impulsion, momentum, push, pressure, power,
Example Sentences with thrust
- Alex thrust me aside.
- She thrust me aside.
- Amidst the mists and coldest frosts he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
- Some are born weird, some achieve it, others have weirdness thrust upon them.
- Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Moving on, as a concept, is for stupid people, because any sensible person knows grief is a long-term project. I refuse to rush. The pain that is thrust upon us let no man slow or speed or fix.
- How do you just thrust “I love you” out into the air? It needs waiting arms to catch it.