Sentences for Tire, Sentences with Tire Meaning and Synonym Words
- Feel or cause to feel in need of rest or sleep.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
exhausting, wearying, fatiguing, enervating, draining, sapping, stressful, wearing, trying, crushing,
Example Sentences with tire
- She is tired; nevertheless, She must finish her homework.
- He as well as you is tired of this work.
- I don’t want to sleep though I am tired.
- Though she was tired, she kept on working.
- Unless you are to tired let’s go for a walk at the park.
- Nowadays I’m also very tired, I surely need a vacation.
- Even though she was very tired, she decided to go out.
- I don’t want to sleep even though I am tired.
- Even though she was tired, she kept on working.
- They are both tired and hungry after shopping.
- Never tire yourself more than necessary, even if you have to found a culture on the fatigue of your bones.