Sentences for Train, Sentences with Train Meaning and Synonym Words
- Teach (a person or animal) a particular skill or type of behavior through practice and instruction over a period of time.(verb)
- Point or aim something, typically a gun or camera, at.(verb)
- Go by train.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
instruct, teach, coach, tutor, give lessons to, school, educate, upskill, edify, prime, drill, demonstrate something to, make something clear to, aim, point, direct, level, line something up, turn something on, fix something on, sight, position, focus, procession, line, file, column, convoy, cavalcade, caravan, rank, string, succession, progression, array, tail, appendage,
Example Sentences with train
- The train stopped because of the storm.
- Alex is training to be an engineer.
- I saw a train.
- The train has already landed.
- Has the train already left?
- I always goes to work by train.
- She was late because of missing the train.
- We have to hurry to the station to catch the last train.
- She waited for the train to arrive.
- You’d better hurry, otherwise you’ll miss the train.
- We need to buy a round trip train ticket to Paris.
- The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.
- Samuel trained his dog to fetch the newspaper.
- They’ll be there at about 11.30, provided that there’s a suitable train.
- We are late. The train will already have left by the time we arrive.
- Do you prefer to go by train or bus?
- The train made a brief stop.