Sentences for Use, Sentences with Use Meaning and Synonym Words
- Take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing a purpose or achieving a result; employ.(verb)
- Take or consume (an amount) from a limited supply.(verb)
- Describing an action or state of affairs that was done repeatedly or existed for a period in the past.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
utilize, make use of, avail oneself of, employ, work, operate, wield, ply, apply, manoeuvre, manipulate, put to use, put into service, find a use for, resort to, consume, get through, go through, exhaust, deplete, expend, spend, waste, fritter away, squander, dissipate, exercise, employ, apply, exert, bring into play, practise, implement, draw on, utilization, application, usage, employment, operation, manipulation, manoeuvring, usefulness, advantage, benefit, service, utility, help, good, gain, avail, profit, value, worth, point, object, motive, aim, goal, purpose, sense, reason,
Example Sentences with use
- I’ve gotten used to living alone.
- We used to buy these by the case.
- I thought Alex would use my office.
- Alex used to play tennis with Jessica.
- I’d like your permission to use it.
- We can use all the help we can get.
- I’ll get used to it sooner or later.
- He is used to walking long distances.
- I have to use Spanish all day at work.
- I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.
- She must learn to drive. It will be very useful.
- This video game must be very old, we used to play it with my brother when I was little.
- I thought I might be of some use.
- I used to think so.
- I used to hate Alex.
- My sister used to hate him.