Sentences for Tremble, Sentences with Tremble Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a person or part of the body) shake involuntarily, typically as a result of anxiety, excitement, or frailty.(intransitive verb)
- A trembling feeling, movement, or sound.(noun)
- A physical or emotional condition marked by trembling.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
shake, shake like a leaf, quiver, twitch, palpitate, tremor, shake, shakiness, trembling, quiver, twitch, twitchiness,
Example Sentences with tremble
- I believe in some blending of hope and sunshine sweetening the worst lots. I believe that this life is not all; neither the beginning nor the end. I believe while I tremble; I trust while I weep.
- Behold!” Percy shouted. “The god’s chosen beverage. Tremble before the horror of Diet Coke!