Sentences for Understand, Sentences with Understand Meaning and Synonym Words
- Perceive the intended meaning of (words, a language, or a speaker)(verb)
- Interpret or view (something) in a particular way.(verb)
- Be sympathetically or knowledgeably aware of the character or nature of.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
appreciate, recognize, realize, acknowledge, know, be aware of, be conscious of, be cognizant of, accept,
Example Sentences with understand
- George still doesn’t understand.
- You undoubtedly need to take notes while reading this book, otherwise, it will be extremely difficult to understand.
- It’s essential that you understand the situation.
- I believe that the best advocates of a certain issue are the ones that fully understand both sides.
- I couldn’t understand why she frowned at him.
- I was understanding the lesson last week.
- The skill I was learning was a crucial one, the patience to read things I could not yet understand.
- If you reveal everything, bare every feeling, ask for understanding, you lose something crucial to your sense of yourself.
- There are many ways to understand genuine olive oil.
- You don’t understand women, Alex.
- I understand your dilemma.