Sentences for Urge, Sentences with Urge Meaning and Synonym Words
- Try earnestly or persistently to persuade (someone) to do something.(verb)
- A strong desire or impulse.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
desire, wish, need, impulse, compulsion, longing, yearning, hankering, craving, appetite, hunger, thirst, lust, fancy,
Example Sentences with urge
- I just can’t listen to any more Wagner, you know…I’m starting to get the urge to conquer Poland.
- Sorry, I’m going to miss the reunion. I went abroad yesterday via an urgent call.
- There is an urgent need for improved living conditions.
- The real message of the Dance opens up the vistas of life to all who have the urge to express beauty with no other instrument than their own bodies, with no apparatus and no dependence on anything other than space.
- Most urgently, women’s identity must be premised upon our ‘beauty’ so that we will remain vulnerable to outside approval, carrying the vital sensitive organ of self-esteem exposed to the air.