Sentences for Victory, Sentences with Victory Meaning and Synonym Words
- An act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition.(noun)
success, triumph, conquest, win, successful outcome, positive result, favourable result, landslide, achievement, coup, game, set, and match,
Example Sentences with victory
- It was not a complete victory.
- His victory made him a hero.
- It was a great victory for Samuel.
- The people expected a victory speech.
- The victory was won at the cost of many lives.
- We improve ourselves by victory over our self. There must be contests, and you must win.
- Sometimes the prize is not worth the costs. The means by which we achieve victory are as important as the victory itself.
- I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self.
- The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.
- Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.
- You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.
- Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
- There is no victory without pain.
- This big victory is ours.
- Very important election victory will be won today.
- The biggest victory was won in the battle.
- Better a lean peace than a fat victory.